Mayan Abdominal Therapy
The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® are based on the ancient Mayan methods of abdominal massage. This external gentle approach guides and supports and organs back into their optimal position, allowing for improved functioning for optimal health and wellness.
Arvigo® Therapy is best known for addressing misalignment or congestion in the reproductive organs of both men and women, as well as many common digestive disorders. The techniques effectively alleviate tissue congestion and organ constriction to improve the vital flows of energy, blood, lymph and nerves in the abdomen. They address and can release emotional and energetic tension from the abdomen. This assists to prevent the progression of chronic disease.
The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® support and enhance health and wellness throughout the life cycle for women, men, and children.
For more information please check out their website: https://arvigotherapy.com
The following are the most common symptoms and conditions that Arvigo® Therapy may help address:
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING A SESSION:
- Comprehensive review of your past and present healthcare needs focusing on reproductive and digestive health
- Upper and lower abdominal massage to help:
Align reproductive and abdominal organs to optimal position
Improve circulation to organs
Promote vital flow to support the body’s inherent healing capacity
- Evaluation of pelvic alignment and application of bodywork to improve pelvic alignment when indicated
- Instruction in self-care massage to enhance your professional session.
- Recommendations of complimentary supportive modalities to support your health and wellness that may include*: